What is worth taking on a holiday by the sea?
Holidays in Sopot are for most of us a great time spent with loved ones, carefree fun and many new experiences. To be able to fully enjoy the charms of a holiday in Sopot, it is worth preparing well for it, especially when we are going to the Polish seaside, where the weather is often changeable. So what to take with you? Below you will find our TOP 10 essentials for holidays by the sea!
- A swimsuit is of course a summer MUST HAVE! Bathing in the sea or the hotel pool is the basic holiday entertainment for everyone!
- Bath slippers – you can forget about socks, but not about flip-flops! A trip to the beach cannot take place without classic summer footwear that shows off your new holiday nail design 😉
- Sunscreen oil with filter – on hot days it can save your skin from burning so that you can enjoy your every day off
- For a great outing – when planning a holiday in Sopot, you can’t forget about the all-night parties taking place in Monciak! So be sure to pack high heels and a little black dress in your suitcase 🙂
- Sunglasses and a hat – essential accessories for summer styling, protecting you from the negative effects of the sun’s rays
- A thin rain jacket – even though the Polish summer is getting warmer every year, there are rains, so it is worth getting something light that will protect us from getting wet and the coastal wind
- Cream with a filter – this is probably the most necessary cosmetic during holidays at the seaside; if you want to have a beautiful summer tan instead of a red cleavage 🙂
- Waterproof case for your phone and documents – it will protect your personal belongings against drowning during water madness as well as against the undesirable effects of sand
- Pareo – to make you feel comfortable going to a nearby restaurant or store. Pareo will wrap your body against the sea breeze
- Wet wipes – an indispensable component of a woman’s handbag in every situation. It will also come in handy during a seaside holiday!
- A book or board games – when going to the Polish seaside, you must bear in mind the variability of the weather. It is worth taking with you something that will make time with loved ones more pleasant in a situation where weather conditions prevent outdoor activities.
Remember that the weather at the Polish seaside can be capricious and can surprise us. However, even on cold or rainy days, when sunbathing can be difficult, there are plenty of attractions along the entire coast! Everyone will surely find something for themselves here.
Welcome to Bayjonn Hotel Sopot, a hotel in the center of Sopot, a hotel by the pier!